Area Account Manager – Topro
Topro is an established manufacturer of high quality mobility and rehabilitation aids. Our products are produced in Norway and are sold worldwide through an extensive distributor – network.
We pride ourselves on offering premium quality products along with excellent service.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to join our sales team. The role will be home based but there will be a requirement for travel and as a result there will be a requirement for nights away.
The area Account Manager role would require the successful applicant to have:
- Proven track record selling to Mobility Retailers and NHS
- Exceptional sales and key management skills
- Highly motivated individual with proactive approach to sales
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- The ability to work independently
- Ability to travel and work away from home
Main responsibilities will include:
- Building & maintaining business relationships with existing customers
- Generating new business and establishing the Topro brand
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong territory management with the ability to cover the North
- Training and advising Mobility Retailers and healthcare professionals on products
- Attending trade exhibitions
In return we offer:
Basic wage + commission, expenses, company van, lap top and mobile phone.
Salary and benefits are negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please telephone Paul Briggs, UK Sales Manager, on 0115 8465406 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please send your CV along with a covering letter and salary expectations to: email@example.com