Business Development Manager – Motion Healthcare – North
Motion Healthcare is a fast-growing importer of scooters and powerchairs, specialising in innovation and quality. After an excessive level of growth, we are looking to add a Business Development Manager to our team to help manage our dealer network and continue our growth.
As Business Development Manager, you will be working with the Head of Business to continue the businesses expansion within its existing dealer network as well as identifying new partners and areas of growth.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Management of our current dealer network in the north of England and Scotland, including regular site visits, training staff and maximising sales opportunities
- Delivering a high level of customer service to ensure our network of dealers are happy and continue a good working relationship with us
- Identifying and making contact with potential new dealers in areas that we currently have no representation in
- Attending industry-based exhibitions to continue brand growth
- Achieving sales targets for turnover and growth
For this role we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- B2B field sales experience, preferably in the mobility industry
- Excellent relationship builder with great communication skills
- Organised and have the ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Commercially astute
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Personable, professional and enthusiastic
In return we will offer a competitive basic wage and a generous commission package as well as travel expenses, company van, laptop and a mobile phone.
To apply please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com