Business Development Managers – Herida Healthcare – Midlands
Roles Available: Business Development Managers
Locations: Immediately looking for the Midlands (Flexible location base, so could be based from Worcestershire (West), Staffordshire, Birmingham, Nottinghamshire or Leicestershire regions). Various other UK regions available and with some European locations considered.
Remuneration Details: £28-£35k basic plus High OTE, company vehicle and IT package and pension contribution included. Additional benefits on offer.
We have fantastic opportunities for the very best Business Development Managers, who alongside a great team, can make things happen. If you wish to join a forward thinking, pressure care manufacturer in changing but opportunistic market conditions, you should call the best. We are currently concentrating on the Midlands location as a priority to join our highly trained and valued Business team. However, we are equally open to discussing the geographic regions of exceptional candidates, regardless of location.
The role(s) will involve:
- Finding new sales prospects without conflict to our OEM partners. Following up on business opportunities and establishing daily meetings with clients within the NHS, Community Equipment Service sector, Dealers, Private sector and that of *nursing and residential settings (* via our partners serving this group).
- Extensive Travel or a minimum requirement to meet the needs of our valued customer base (current and prospective).
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations (power-point etc.) but mainly product demonstrations / overseeing local trials.
- Promote our clinically proven range – Taking further market share
- Introducing new product developments and ideas to existing and prospective clients
- Writing some basic reports – CRM, sales forecasting and diaries are expected to be completed on a weekly basis.
- Closing identified sales prospects
- Ensuring regular communication occurs with the management structure.
Herida Healthcare Group of Companies is a fast-growing British manufacturing company, providing a truly global pressure ulcer management equipment solution. Based in Leeds, it was established by a well-seasoned management team with many years of combined experience within the global pressure care and moving and handling markets. By engaging this vast knowledge, alongside key and proven sector opinion leaders with a true understanding of pressure ulcers and their causes, we have been able to create an outstanding range of proven products, which offer total value for money.
Visit our website or social media pages for further information about our company and truly dynamic product range:
Are you are one of life’s “go getters” and feel you have what it takes to work in an exciting and fast-moving, progressive organisation with the very best in Industry? If that’s the case, then in the first instance send your up to date CV and current package details to email@example.com or our Human Resources (HR) team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, feel free to contact HR on UK Freephone 0800 193 6030 or +44 800 193 6030 from overseas for further details.
Call us or mail today in what could be your smartest move of the year for you and us!