The AT Today event calendar provides details of all the upcoming events aimed at assistive technology professionals. Click on an event below to learn more about which unmissable shows, conferences and exhibitions are offering valuable CPD training and the opportunity to discover new assistive technology innovations.
- This event has passed.
GOVT WEBINAR: Working safely during coronavirus: other people’s homes
2nd June 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
From the government:
Join this online webinar to find out more about safety at work for people working in, visiting or delivering to other people’s homes
About this Event
The UK Government, in consultation with industry, has produced guidance for businesses in England, to help ensure workplaces are as safe as possible. Join this free webinar, hosted by the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, to find out more about how to make your workplace COVID-secure.
This webinar is designed to be relevant for those working in, visiting or delivering to home environments. These include, but are not limited to, people working in the following areas:
• in home workers – such as repair services, fitters, meter readers, plumbers, cleaners, cooks and surveyors (this is not an exhaustive list)
• to home services – such as delivery drivers momentarily at the door
Many businesses operate more than one type of workplace, such as an office, factory and fleet of vehicles. View all the working safely during coronavirus written guidance
How to join the webinar:
- You will receive a link to the online event page after you complete your registration. You will also receive reminders and links from Eventbrite 48 hours, 2 hours, and 15 minutes before the event starts.
- Use the link in the email to access the online event page (you will need to sign into Eventbrite).
- Further technical details on how to watch the webinar are available on the event detail page after you register.