The AT Today event calendar provides details of all the upcoming events aimed at assistive technology professionals. Click on an event below to learn more about which unmissable shows, conferences and exhibitions are offering valuable CPD training and the opportunity to discover new assistive technology innovations.
The Alzheimer’s Show
October 23 - October 24
The UK’s only event dedicated to Alzheimer’s and dementia.
We understand caring for someone with dementia, whether as a family member or professional isn’t easy. That’s why we want to share with you the very latest knowledge, products and expertise on the subject.
Since 2013 over 18,000 families, carers and healthcare professionals have benefited from the experience of visiting the show. And it really is an experience. Whether it’s hearing speakers talk about the latest developments, interacting and trying out new products or just having a chat with someone who understands and empathises with your situation.
- Professional and recognised event to further enhance your learning and professional development
- Network with other professionals and share practical advice and experiences
- Listen to and meet the top people in the field of dementia
- Learn about complex issues such as communication, managing behaviour, iCST, nutrition and speech & language
- Take part in Interactive Dementia Experiences – ‘The Virtual Dementia Tour’ and ‘A Walk Through Dementia’
- Find information, products and services to help with everyday activities
Public and family carers
- Discover and try out new products designed to make life easier for people with dementia
- Chat with Admiral Nurses and benefit from their specialist training and expert advice
- See live demonstrations of dementia-related products and services, to help you in your everyday life
- Take part in beneficial activities, such as music, exercise and art
- Hear informative and inspiring talks from leading specialists, carers and people living with dementia
- Learn from Interactive Dementia Experiences – ‘The Virtual Dementia Tour’ and ‘A Walk Through Dementia’