Fulltime Showroom Sales Person – Ability Matters – Oxford
Competitive salary & benefits package
Do you find working with people rewarding?
Do you want to make a positive difference to peoples’ quality of life?
If you answered yes to the above, then please apply- we want to talk to you!
Ability Matters is a company with a mission to improve peoples’ quality of life. Working closely with NHS, Local Authority and Social Care Organisations, we provide a complete service that significantly reduces costs, delivers quality and an enhanced client experience.
As a member of the multi-disciplinary team, you will play an active role in supporting our Oxford Retail Store in sales, assessment, prescription, service and repair of custom-made and ‘off the shelf’ wheelchairs, mobility scooters and ability enhancing products, which are appropriate to meet the specific needs of our customers.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Assist customers in selecting the best products to suit their needs.
- Answering showroom calls.
- Keeping the showroom to the correct standards, including general housekeeping.
- Prospect for new business
- Ideally have a sales background in healthcare products, but not essential as training is provided
- Good customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills – day to day interaction with customers from all ages and all walks of life
- Ability to organise own time and multitask
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Be driven to succeed
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Our values and behaviours at Ability Matters Group are important to us, as we strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for our patients and customers. We believe in:
- Putting the patient first
- Developing strong relationships
- Encouraging innovation
- People development
- Continuous improvement
This role is working in a regulated activity and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com