Account Manager – Topro – South West
Are you looking for a position within a growing company?
Due to continued sales growth within the UK, we are now looking for an Account Manager for the South West.
Topro is an established manufacturer of high-quality mobility and rehabilitation aids. Our products are produced in Norway and are sold worldwide through an extensive distributor- network.
We pride ourselves on offering premium quality products along with excellent service.
We are looking to continue our growth in the UK with the addition of further products for 2018, as well as continuing to market our existing products and being the UK distributor for the Rollz Motion and Rollz Flex.
The area Account Manager role would require the successful applicant to have:
- Proven experience in selling to both mobility retailers and NHS
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- The ability to work independently
- Ability to travel and work away from home
Main responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business and establishing the Topro brand
- The role will involve increasing our presence and awareness of the Topro brand within the NHS
- Maintaining and maximising existing business through dealer contact and visits
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Training and advising dealers and healthcare professionals on products
- Attending trade exhibitions
Salary and benefits are negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please telephone Paul Briggs, Managing Director, on 0115 8465406 or via e-mail: email@example.com
If you would like to apply for the position, please send a CV and covering letter to Paul Briggs, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications June 29th, 2018