Area Sales Manager – eFOLDi – South of England
Starting date: as soon as possible
Location: Flexible, but HQ in Redhill, Surrey
Salary: Generous basic plus uncapped bonus
Are you a natural, strategic sales professional with proven track record in the mobility sector?
Are you passionate about helping people become more independent?
Are you seeking a new challenge with extraordinary rewards and career potentials?
Well, then you are the one!
SunTech UK (eFOLDi) is no ordinary company. We are new and energetic, entering the mobility market with refreshing ideas. We design and manufacture innovative mobility scooters and power chairs, which are lightweight, compact and easily foldable. Our eFOLDi scooter won the prestigious title of Best British Invention of the Year 2016. Our power chair folds at the touch of a button. We work with the best suppliers in the world to offer the highest quality products and peerless after-sales service.
As part of our exciting UK expansion plans, we are recruiting a new Area Sales Manager to be responsible for sales in the South, with potential to be promoted to the National Sales Director, who will be responsible for creating, supervising and managing our sales team.
- To achieve annual sales targets;
- To generate sales through retailers, the NHS, nursing homes, charities and other organisations that would benefit from the products;
- To build dealer networks and appoint product ambassadors;
- To manage, grow and upsell through the above channels;
- To prepare quotations and respond to clients’ queries;
- To carry out product demonstrations and provide product training to clients;
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client status and ensure all follow-ups are completed promptly;
- To attend exhibitions and meetings to promote our products.
- Natural sales and negotiation skills;
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Dedication to providing great customer service;
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Good time management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Computer literate;
- A full UK Driving Licence.
If you feel you are the right person, please email your CV and covering letter with your current remuneration package to Sumi at email@example.com