Business Development Manager – Nexus DMS
Nexus DMS Ltd, an industry specialist in profiling bed solutions and Pressure Area Care, is seeking a versatile Business Development Manager to join a well-established, industrious team on their mission towards further success.
The successful candidate must have:
- A proven track record of selling into the UK healthcare market (predominantly primary care, although those with acute care sales experience will be considered)
- Experience of building and managing prosperous business relationships with a range of customer groups
- Strategic and commercial aptitude
- A proactive approach and the ability to adapt to continually changing needs
- An amenable, constructive attitude to dealing with customers and colleagues alike
- Strong command of the written and spoken word
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Ability to physically move, lift and assemble company products as required
- Flexibility to travel, including overnight stays as required
A diverse and stimulating role, the Business Development Manager will work with all company stakeholders to develop and promote business capabilities, maintaining and improving performance by securing sales at target profitability.
The role will involve a wide spectrum of office and field-based duties, along with the opportunity to contribute significantly to the development and growth of a small but dynamic organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Growing and maintaining customer relationships
- Introducing, presenting and promoting the company’s product offering
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and suppliers to ensure that customer requirements are successfully translated into operational reality
- Training and advising customers (including distributors and healthcare professionals across community and acute care sectors) on product features, functions, suitability and safe use
- Acting as a liaison to the Senior Management Team, making recommendations for strategic business improvements and taking a lead role in their implementation
- Nexus DMS is based in Droitwich, Worcestershire. The role holder will therefore need to base themselves at the company site, whilst frequently visiting customers/other sites as required
It is envisaged that the Business Development Manager may take responsibility for the direct management of one or more people as the team/organisation grows.
Full Job Description and Person Specification available. For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org