Commercial Manager – Scotland
A small to medium sized business but part of a larger group of companies and has been trading for over 40 years with a turnover in excess of £3 million. Specialists in the supply of medical and mobility equipment. With customers that include the NHS and Local Authorities.
Our client is seeking a Commercial Manager to oversee their commercial operations in Scotland. Maximising the profitability of the business through effective management to the highest standards. Working closely with the Managing Director you will be responsible for securing future sales for the business including government contract tendering.
- You will also be responsible for proactively seeking new opportunities to develop business
- Control costs and spends
- Managing sales, after sales and admin staff a total of around 15 staff with help of the directors
- Managing relationships with key customer contacts and attend meetings
- Managing tenders and contract admin
- Ensuring engineering jobs are scheduled in a timely manner
- Looking after the NHS and local authority customers while consistently checking transactions for accuracy, errors and poor practice
This is just part of the role more details will be given on discussion.
Based in Scotland the ideal candidate will come from a background in healthcare ideally within assistive technology or medical devices and have previous commercial experience. Must have knowledge of sage 200, understand profit and loss along with the ability to project manage, tender bids and logistic and operational management.
A base salary of £40k-£45k negotiable. Yearly bonus based on company performance, phone, laptop, pension, healthcare, 33 days holiday.
In order to discuss this opportunity further please confidentially send a copy of your CV to Antony@trustedrecruiter.co.uk Including job reference 432