National Business Development Manager – Prism Medical – UK
For Long-Term Care
£40-50k + Excellent Benefits
Prism Medical UK is a provider of specialist equipment for the safer moving and handling of mobility disadvantaged clients in a range of care environments.
We have over 20 years’ experience in developing and supplying moving, handling, and bathing equipment, as well as working closely with the clients and caregivers who use them.
Prism Medical UK provides a full moving, handling and bathing product and service solution to our customers.
As the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts in the Long-term care sector, the successful candidate needs to possess the following
This is a key appointment for the organisation. The role is to head up our sales into the Long Term Care sector. The key part of the role will be to develop sales with the large and regional care home groups in the UK. The candidate needs to be of a high calibre and will probably already have experience in developing sales in this sector? In addition, they will have to have the ability to negotiate at a senior level and will possess excellent communication skills. You will also need to be driven and have the ability to develop and implement sales strategies to ensure success. Experienced sales personnel with a proven track record need apply.
Day to day activities in brief
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings resulting in sales opportunities
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Identifying new key group targets and implementing sales strategies
- Communicating new product developments to prospective groups
- Develop sales into existing LTC customers by portfolio selling
- Work directly with Marketing to develop the business in each of the key LTC sectors
- Writing reports and progress updates
- Providing management with feedback on the market, competitor activity and new product developments
It would also be a requirement to you have the following skill sets
- Good commercial business acumen
- Professional and structured
- Ability to form strong long-term relationships with the customer
- A positive attitude
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- M/H product experience would be advantageous
- Team player who is driven and can work autonomously
- Excellent organisational and time management skill
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org