National Sales Manager – Symmetrikit Postural Care
Symmetrikit Postural Care is a Division of The Helping Hand Company – the World’s Leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Aids to Daily Living.
Symmetrikit Postural Care is also the Market Leading Manufacturer of Postural Care equipment providing Specialist equipment to Children and Adults with Complex Physical Disabilities. We sell to the NHS, Social Services, Charities and also to Private individuals.
We are leaders in British Innovation, Manufacturing and have a highly successful and knowledgeable Field Sales Team.
We have very exciting and challenging growth plans and an aggressive new product development schedule.
We are looking for an energetic, determined and highly motivated person to support the National Field Sales Team in the delivery of the sales strategies, providing training where necessary to further develop the team’s sales skills and deliver on sales targets.
The Successful Candidate will lead our team of Area Sales Managers to achieve revenue growth targets and to champion service excellence.
The Successful Candidate will need to have proven coaching and team development skills and an ability to monitor Area Sales Manager performance against an Annual Sales Plan.
Setting objectives, managing change where required and ensuring the Company’s very excellent reputation is upheld at all times.
The will be some requirement to take ownership of Key Accounts and support the Area Sales Managers in developing new business and Contract negotiation. We will be looking for proven experience in this area.
- Ability to motivate people, with a coaching style that builds effective teams and manages performance positively
- Excellent Team management skills are essential
- Good reporting and written communication skills with the ability to inspire a team
- Strong customer skills with the ability to build long term relationships
- Flexible approach to your work with the ability to develop and implement a business strategy
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good analytical thinking and attention to detail whilst retaining the ability to see the bigger picture.
- A clear track record of success in a leadership role
A Full UK Driving Licence is required.
There will also be a requirement to stay away for some nights during the week – ALL expenses met by the Company.
Excellent package including:
- Above Industry Average Basic Salary and Bonus Package
- Company Car, I-Pad/Surface, Mobile Phone, Credit Card
- Company Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Annual Leave
To apply please send full CV and accompanying letter to:
Closing Date – Friday 15th September 2017