Product Advisor – South East England incl. London – Jiraffe
With over 30 years’ experience of working with children and adults with special needs, Jiraffe is dedicated to offering the latest, most innovative and highest quality specialist products. We work closely with carers, families, therapists and funding bodies, and, by taking the time to understand everyone’s needs, we aim to provide the products and services our customers need. We want to make a real difference to people’s lives – carers as well as children and adults, because here at Jiraffe, we firmly believe everyone is entitled to have a happy and fulfilling life.
The Jiraffe range covers all aspects of everyday life from seating and standing, to mobility, sleeping, therapy and bathroom equipment, and we’re adding new products regularly too! All our products are aimed at enabling people to experience a wider range of activities in comfort.
Jiraffe is part of Jenx Limited, based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. We are a growing, successful business selling Jenx, Rifton and Tarta products throughout the UK and Ireland. We do this through our team of knowledgeable and experienced Product Advisors based throughout the UK, supported by a first class Customer and Sales Support Team.
We have an opportunity to join our team of Product Advisors in the South East of England. This is a brand new role, made necessary by continued growth over recent years. We are therefore inviting applications from either sales or therapy professionals who believe that they have what it takes to develop a territory and grow sales whilst making a difference to the lives of the children who are at the centre of all we do.
As Product Advisor, you will report to the Sales Manager and be responsible for the sales of Jiraffe products and services within your geographical territory.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating and advising our customers on the full range of Jiraffe products and services which will mean being able to identify their needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Conduct assessments, set ups and reviews of Jiraffe equipment in school, home or clinic to ensure appropriate solutions to a child’s postural needs
- Delivering great customer service to build and maintain outstanding customer relationships
- Ability to track the sales performance on your territory and develop and maintain a business plan. To be able to use this to identify opportunities for new and existing customers
- Excellent time management skills demonstrating the ability to maximise customer facing time in the most efficient way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- A hands-on and practical approach to equipment use and maintenance
- Good time management skills
- An empathetic approach to the circumstances and needs of our customers
- IT literate with MS Office and ability to learn new systems
- Full driving licence
The success full candidate will receive a competitive salary with generous OTE. The position will also benefit from a company van, phone, PC as well as access to company pension, access to healthcare schemes and many other employee benefits and rewards.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Richard Hitch, National Sales Manager email@example.com or 07484 068 208.
To apply for this role please forward your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 26th February 2017
Interviews: First stage Wednesday 7th March (in London)