Regional Sales Executive – OwnFone – Northern
Regional Sales Executive – Assistive Technology
Full-time – Home-based – Competitive salary and bonus package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales executive with strong customer facing account management experience and proven sales.
OwnFone Limited has significant expansion plans within the UK healthcare and public sectors and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part our exciting journey and develop within the company.
The role will be home-based with 70% of time spent in the field in a business development role and looking after existing customers.
Whilst we expect you to work using your own initiative, the company has gained success from being a team that works together in always putting the customer first.
Experience in the Healthcare and public sectors is desirable but not essential. What is essential is to be a driven individual who is comfortable with business development within a new technology channel. The sales process in this new channel can be lengthy so you will have the ability to nurture new relationships to point of sale and then ongoing account management.
- Manage key accounts within your region and achieve strategic account objectives
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Work with Sales Director to develop sales strategy for your region
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Monitor sales performance against targets
- Produce monthly sales forecasts
- Assist at trade show events and other networking opportunities
- Proven experience as a Key account manager
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and time management skills
Please send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org