Sales Consultant – Local Authority – Stannah Group
Competitive Salary + Commission, Company car, Phone, Laptop plus other benefits.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Consultant to join our Sales team who is looking to grow within a company which has a reputation that is second to none.
We require someone living in either of the following areas: Dartford, Crawley, Farnborough and South of the River Thames, who will be able to travel and cover the following areas: Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, South London, East & West Sussex.
You will be building on the relationships we have with the Local Authorities within these areas, and selling our products to the end user in the public sector via the Local Authority Structure. You will need to have some technical knowledge as you will be required to measure all types of staircases to ensure our products fit in the properties you are visiting.
Although a percentage of your leads will be by appointment, you will enhance our business by building new relationships and prospecting for opportunities. You will need to have excellent people skills, attention to detail and be aware of the customer’s surroundings.
- To achieve forecast sales and other targets
- Be prepared to respond at short notice to our customer requests
- Fully understand the sales process appropriate to the markets and to develop optimum sales
- Ability to develop long-term relationships with public authority personnel
- To be aware of competitor activities including products, marketing and organisational structure
- To keep up to date with competitor sales and understand how to counteract any new developments
- Develop the ability to assess the needs of the client through good questioning techniques
- To maintain at all times the highest standards of professionalism, honesty, integrity, and safety in keeping with the company’s position as market leader
- To maintain comprehensive customer details of all Local authorities including relevant details of contracts, business levels
- To accurately survey staircases without error
- Sales Experience: preferably in the engineering/construction/medical industries
- Technical Ability: able to measure accurately, read drawings and produce survey reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to be aware of the customer’s surroundings at all times
- Empathetic to the customer and their requirements
- Good standards of numeracy and literacy
- First class personal presentation
- Able to work in a team and on your own
- Must have a Full Driving License
Send your CV to email@example.com to apply