UK Sales Representative – MK Battery – South
Company: MK Battery International
Industry: VRLA Batteries
Job Type: Full-Time Employee
Years of Experience: 5+ years sales experience
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
UK Sales Representative – South
MK Battery is one of the world’s largest speciality VRLA battery suppliers focused on delivering high-quality products along with unmatched customer support. MK Battery, with distribution centres throughout the world, is a subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar battery manufacturer.
We have an opening in our sales department for an experienced B2B professional that is motivated to succeed, creative and can work with limited supervision. The position will require travel throughout the southern area of the UK and should be located in that area.
Specific duties include but not limited to:
- Visiting customers and prospects to support and grow sales in the territory
- Fielding daily phone calls from existing customer base
- Quoting new business opportunities
- Attending assigned trade shows in the territory
- Daily communication with customer service group in Kettering, UK. office
- Working closely with product category managers within the company to grow business
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Minimum 5 years direct B2B sales experience
- Previous battery sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal people skills
- Verifiable employment history
We offer competitive salary and bonus with complete company benefits including medical, and company car.
Please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org