Account Manager – Rollz Mobility UK – UK-based
Rollz International is a Dutch-based company marketing unique mobility products such as the Rollz Motion rollator and wheelchair combination and the Rollz Flex, the design rollator with a large shopping bag. Since the start in 2011, the company established a global network, now selling in over 20 countries.
Rollz International is launching a new company, Rollz Mobility UK ltd, for 2020 and require an established and experienced Account Manager to assist us launching our new company in the UK. Not only will we have the Rollz Motion and Rollz Flex but will now have some new innovative products not seen in the UK from both Rollz International as well as our new partner Saljol which we have the exclusive rights for in the UK.
As an Area Account Manager, you will be working alongside our Sales Director to continue the business expansion within the UK mobility retailer market as well as identifying new partners and area growth.
The area Account Manager role would require the successful applicant to have:
- B2B field sales experience within the mobility sector
- Commercially astute
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- Organised and have ability to work independently
- Accomplished presentation skills
Main responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business and establish the Rollz Mobility brand
- The role will involve increasing our presence and awareness of the Rollz brand within the NHS, Mobility Retailers and Private Healthcare Professionals
- Maintaining and maximising existing business through dealer contact and visits
- Deliver excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve Sales targets for growth and turnover
- Training Mobility Retailers and Healthcare Professionals on our products
- Attending industry-based trade exhibitions
Salary and benefits are negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to apply for the position, please send a CV and covering letter to Arjan Muis, Managing Director: email@example.com
Closing date for applications November 30th 2019