Area Sales Manager – Geberit – South England & North England
Job Title: Area Sales Manager – AquaClean Care Manager (GAC)
Department/Base Location: Warwick Office/Field-Based
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Date of Issue: January 2020
There are 2 ASM roles – locations:
- South of England – M40/M1 corridor
- North of England – North Wales, Cumbria
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be required to support all of Geberit’s sales and training activity within the GAC customer network, including end-users, local authorities, housing associations, distributors, dealers and contractors.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage own sales territory in relation to sales development, journey planning and decision making in line with company targets and requirements
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of dealer and DLC networks displaying, promoting and selling Geberit AquaClean Care within the individual territory to achieve maximum sales
- Jointly work with distribution partner area sales managers to discuss lead sharing and business development opportunities
- Proactively promote and carry out end-user training, on-site assessments in line with company objectives
- Control of all administration in relation to the activity on the territory in line with company requirements, including Responding to all communications within 24 hours, with a focus on same-day replies
- Produce a monthly report to be sent to the line manager by 1pm on the last working day of the month
- Ensure the maintenance of the company CRM in line with company requirements and that target call rates are achieved
- Training of specifiers, influencers, dealers and installers in line with company objectives
- Attendance at trade, end-user exhibitions and open day events in line with the company objectives.
Standard Requirement of all positions
All employees are expected to:
- Be flexible in their duties and responsibilities and may be asked to perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of their job and their level of responsibility.
- Maintain confidentiality of data and information that is sensitive to the company, in line with company policy and the Data Protection Act (1998)
- Maintain personal and professional development activities to meet the changing demands of their role/ business.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Take a proactive approach to managing their own and others’ health and safety.
|Previous field sales experience within the care sector||Yes||A/I|
|Understanding of the DFG market and other funding methods relevant to GAC Care||Yes||A/I|
|Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.||Yes||A/I|
|Experienced user of sales CRM systems like Salesforce||Yes||A/I|
|Formal sales training||Yes||A/E|
|Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales/target-driven environment||Yes||A/I|
|Demonstrate sales and negotiation skills so price is not seen as the only option.||Yes||I|
|Cultivates strong relationships||Yes||I|
|Excellent persuasive communication skills, written and oral||Yes||I|
|Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.||Yes||I|
|Able to use own initiative, ability to work to deadline and targets||Yes||I|
|Ability to work calmly under pressure, approachable, flexible||Yes||I|
|Ambitious with self-improvement focus, disciplined and enthusiastic with self-drive and motivation||Yes||I|
|Highly results-focused with a winning mindset and can-do attitude||Yes||I|
|Professional, proactive, positive, enthusiastic – a team player||Yes||I|
*Essential skills must be satisfied at application/CV stage to be selected for interview. Desirable skills should be used as a tool to distinguish between applicants to select for Interview. A=Application, I=Interview, T=Test, E=Evidence
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 14th February 2020