Business Development Manager – CareFlex – London & South East Territory
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and dynamic Business Development Manager for the London and South East Territory. Ideally, you will be living inside or very close to the M25 and will have a background in Postural and Pressure Management.
This role will consist of:
- Helping to develop the business of our recommended Partners
- Completing complex assessments for Specialist Seating
- Providing a white glove service which includes setting up seating for our clients and providing aftercare (this includes servicing and technical support)
- Proactively and through your own initiative finding and developing new business opportunities
- Working in tandem with the Internal Business Development team to nurture opportunities
Our ideal candidate would:
- Have experience in Postural and Pressure Management
- Be computer literate and be familiar with quoting and CRM systems
- Live within or near the M25
- Be passionate, diligent and tenacious
- Be able to work remotely and use your initiative to create business opportunities
- Have a track record of over achieving targets
We will offer a competitive salary and bonus package, along with 26 days annual leave, pension, company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, tablet and other benefits.
More about CareFlex:
Since 1995 CareFlex has been manufacturing Specialist Seating; we understand the importance of balancing comfort, pressure relief, posture management and independence. We are an ambitious company that have faith in our life changing products and are part of the CliniMed Group.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to Craig Downton (Head of Sales & Marketing) at email@example.com or to discuss this opportunity further please call Craig on 07889 227371.