Business Development Managers x2 – Ultimate Healthcare – South East England and North England
Ultimate Healthcare has tripled in size over the last 4 years to become the leading independent provider, which manufactures pressure care mattresses, hospital beds and wheelchairs. We are now embarking on our next period of growth and continuing to look for team members hungry to drive us on our journey.
We are looking for 2 Business Development Managers to join the Ultimate Healthcare team covering the South East region and the North. Both of these positions are new and exciting opportunities to be at the forefront of huge growth.
You will be responsible for winning new customers and managing the existing accounts within your designated geographic territory. This position is based from home but will involve travelling within the UK.
- Experience in a sales and gaining new business
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and Pressure Care products is desirable
- Business to Business Sales and customer-based
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good business sense and professional manner
- You must hold a full UK driving licence for at least 3 years.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus/commission structure based on profit and individual performance
- Monday to Friday 40 hours
- Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays plus optional 5 unpaid days)
- Company Sick Pay
- Private Medical insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- A rewards scheme – 200+ exclusive perks and discounts from leading retailers and leisure outlets
- Life Assurance
This role is working in a regulated activity and may be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role we want to hear from you. To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community