General Manager – Laybrook – Oxfordshire
General manager role.
£40k + bonuses, OTE £50-£60k
Laybrook is an established adjustable bed manufacturer based in Oxfordshire.
We are seeking to employ a General Manager to provide leadership to employees with strong long-term goals and a vision of where Laybrook can be in the next 5 years.
Responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing staff and keeping up with industry legislation while keeping profits on the rise.
Laybrook is an expanding company and the right candidate should be ambitious and driven to succeed. Having experience in the mobility industry would be desirable, helping to take Laybrook to the next level.
- Formulating an overall strategy that will see Laybrook grow and achieve business growth year on year as well as longer-term achievable targets.
- An annual report summarising these goals and progress on longer-term targets.
- Recruitment management.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Performance management and employee relations.
Office management to include
- Overseeing the daily operations
- Directing employees and delegating tasks.
- Engagement in customer activities/issues
Sales and marketing
- Keeping check on sales targets & KPIs monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Knowledge of Google statistics, website analytics, brochure and phone system tracking will be necessary.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and bonus scheme. The position will also benefit from access to a company vehicle (or allowance), phone, laptop as well as access to company pension, designed to help you reach your full potential whilst feeling truly valued and appreciated for the work that you do.
Contact Michael Kavanagh with your CV to email@example.com