LOLER Engineer – Healthcare Distribution Direct – West Yorkshire
Healthcare Distribution Direct is a nationwide delivery, installation & compliance company based in Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire. We specialise in the delivery, installation, demonstration and handover of all types of healthcare products and furniture. Due to further opportunities, we are looking to recruit a LOLER engineer for inspections and maintenance primarily on beds, hoists & baths.
Involves driving a 3.5t Luton box van, loading and unloading of products from our warehouse in Heckmondwike.
Start times between 3am-7am working nationwide
Overnights are a must which will be planned, and hotel booked.
**** Maximum 3 nights away per week and overtime may be required. ****
Dependent on experience. Average working week will be 50-60 hrs
Responsibilities and Duties
- Driving 3.5-tonne vans
- Loading & unloading vans.
- Completing a full demonstration for the customer
- Diagnosing and repairing all healthcare products.
- Taking the vehicle home and keeping it clean/tidy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Driving experience – 3 years
- LOLER experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Home delivery experience ideal but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org