Marketing Campaigns Manager – British Healthcare Trades Association – Home-based
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Based from home (requirement to travel to Solihull office one/two days a week)
Reporting to: Head of Communications and Marketing
Starting salary: £27,000 to £32,000 per annum (depending on experience)
The British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) is searching for an experienced Marketing Campaigns Manager to join its ambitious and expanding marketing and communications team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious Marketing Campaigns Manager to join this growing team and deliver campaigns that will educate and engage audiences nationally.
This full-time role will see the successful candidate be responsible for the planning and implementation of numerous campaigns, aimed at engaging key target audiences across multiple touchpoints – with a significant focus on digital.
The individual will coordinate with the BHTA’s media subsidiary, BHTA Engage, as well as its 400+ member companies, affiliate partners, wider BHTA team, and third-party vendors, to maximise the reach and effectiveness of campaigns.
With over 100 years of heritage, the BHTA is a leading trade association in the healthcare industry, representing the needs and providing support to over 400 member companies, while championing consumer safety.
The organisation operates across 12 key sections of healthcare and assistive technology, working to ensure the ethical provision of equipment and services to consumers, and raising standards within the industry.
At the heart of the association is its Code of Practice, which all members agree to adhere to, helping ensure the best outcomes for consumers.
- Plan, execute, monitor, and measure multiple marketing campaigns
- Create engaging content for online and offline channels
- Map out user journeys and help implement marketing automation to drive acquisition and conversion
- Measure campaign performance using data and analytics, and use this to optimise campaigns
- Liaise with third-party vendors, including creative agency
- Coordinate closely with the BHTA’s media and publishing subsidiary (BHTA Engage) to increase reach of campaigns
- Engage with the Association’s 400+ member companies, and affiliate partners, to amplify the reach of campaigns
- Work with wider BHTA team to schedule and support activities where marketing is required
- Confidence to take ownership of campaigns and use initiative to optimise results
- Attention to detail and strong command of English language
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Exquisite time management to deliver and monitor multiple campaigns
- A dedication to excellence
- Creatively minded to find new ways to effectively engage audiences
- Team player with an ability to work with, and secure buy-in, from multiple constituencies
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office suite
- Solid understanding of marketing and communications
- Assist the wider BHTA team with cover for exhibitions, events, external forums and meetings
- Minimum three years of proven success in a marketing or communications role
- Must have experience using CRMs, ideally in membership organisations
- Experience working within a membership organisation
- Experience of the health and social care industry
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Mailchimp, Monday.com, SurveyMonkey
- Experience of photography and using digital SLRs
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in marketing or related field
The role will be based from home, but will require the successful candidate to travel into the organisation’s Solihull office one to two days a week
- Mixed office/home working, negotiable
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- The chance to make a real difference through the contribution of the private sector to the healthcare needs of the nation
- A competitive not-for-profit sector salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave (includes 3 days Christmas office closure), plus bank holidays.
- Access to BHTA Advantage scheme – discounts from a range of companies
- On the job support, with the opportunity be involved in a variety of activities and learn new systems, and so improve your skills and develop your career
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Casual dress (excluding business meetings or representation at events/conferences)
This is a new post, and therefore currently vacant. We would like the successful candidate to commence ASAP and ideally not later than the end of spring 2021. We recognise that the right candidate may have a notice period and this will obviously be taken into account.
Applying for this post
Further information on BHTA and its activities can be found on the website
BHTA endeavours to be an equal opportunities organisation. We look forward to receiving an application from you. To apply for this post please email email@example.com with:
- Your current CV
- A covering letter or email outlining any further information you think is relevant
The closing date for receipt of applications is 17:00 on Froday, 16 April 2021.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date for applications, you should assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.