National Clinical Training Manager – Jiraffe – Home-based
Salary: Competitive + company vehicle / allowance
As National Clinical Training Manager, you will report to the National Sales Manager and will have a primary focus on raising clinical knowledge and expertise within the UK sales division. You will be an inspiring trainer and coach, highly credible, engaging and highly ethical. The location for the role is flexible and will be home- based, with extensive travel across the UK.
Our company is at an exciting stage of growth and highly driven to achieve our ambitious and focused business plans. From the early days of the current pandemic we have lead the way being proactive and taking great care to work safely, protecting our staff and the children and families who need our products more than ever in these difficult times.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced professional to help deliver outstanding results and to help us achieve our vision to create a better life and a brighter future for children with special needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the scope, creation, and delivery of the clinical annual training plan, incorporating programmes, modules, courses and coaching as required
- Working at a national level to raise the level of clinical education within the workforce, supporting our UK sales function and working as part of the sales management team
- Managing the clinical training strategy including identifying the most appropriate methods of training to meet business needs
- Continually innovate with training methods and delivery utilising a full range of digital and technology training that strengthens the quality of blended learning
- Building effective relationships with key stakeholders including therapists, other clinicians, colleagues
- Deliver engaging and credible clinical training which is up to date and relevant
- Coach and upskill our dedicated team of Product Advisors
- Develop & maintain training literature and online content
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about the importance of postural care for children with complex special needs; who can, through education and training, ensure that Jiraffe continue to lead the way with best practice and application of clinical knowledge into equipment provision, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist and will be experienced working with paediatrics and equipment provision. They will have an outgoing personality to be able to engage with members of the Jiraffe team, therapists, parents and all other stakeholders.
Other important skills include:
- Experience or aptitude in delivering training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Coaching skills
- Good time management skills
- Ethical & approachable
- An empathetic approach to the circumstances and needs of our customers
- IT literate with MS Office and ability to learn new systems
- A full driving licence
What we can offer you
Our work really does change young lives for the better and we stay true to our values in everything we do: Always Supportive; Always Caring; Always Safe; Always Ethical; Always Encouraging.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary. The position will also benefit from a company vehicle (or allowance), phone, laptop as well as access to company pension, private healthcare scheme, profit share scheme and a great range of benefits, rewards & training opportunities tailored around our core values and designed to help you reach your full potential whilst feeling truly valued and appreciated for the work that you do.
We provide a positive, inclusive environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. We offer a high performing and supportive team environment where talented people can really grow and be proud of their contribution to the important work that we do.
We are proud to have a people-focused culture. Charity and social activities play an active part in our working lives and we are proud to be a responsible corporate citizen. It all contributes to creating a working environment which is friendly, supportive and encouraging. Check out our videos on YouTube and our other social media for more information on the work that we do.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the Disability Confident employer’s scheme. We will review your application based solely on your skills, experience and potential.
Who we are
Jiraffe is part of Jenx Limited, based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire we are a growing, successful business selling Jenx, Rifton and Tarta products throughout the UK and Ireland With over 30 years’ experience of working with children and adults with special needs, Jiraffe are dedicated to offering the latest, most innovative and highest quality specialist products.
We work closely with carers, families, therapists and funding bodies, and, by taking the time to understand everyone’s needs, we aim to provide the products and services our customers need. We want to make a real difference to people’s lives – carers as well as children and adults, because here at Jiraffe we firmly believe everyone is entitled to have a happy and fulfilling life.
The Jiraffe range covers all aspects of everyday life from seating and standing, to mobility and sleeping and therapy and bathroom equipment and we’re adding new products regularly too! All our products are aimed at enabling people to experience a wider range of activities in comfort.
Please check out our video to hear from some of our friendly team about what it’s like to work for Jiraffe & Jenx Ltd
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role to our HR department at email@example.com
Closing date: 1st August 2021