National Sales Manager – Bruno – UK and Ireland
Job title: National Sales Manager
Salary: A competitive salary plus bonuses, company car, laptop and phone
Location: UK and Ireland.
Bruno Stairlifts is a leading supplier of stairlifts in the USA, Canada, Europe and the UK.
Due to the retirement of our current National Sales Manager, we are now looking to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated person to take on the position.
Working from home or at our office in Neston, you will be responsible for looking after our current network of partners and developing new accounts where required. (More details are available in the job description).
The role requires extensive travel throughout the UK and Ireland, with all out-of-pocket expenses being covered.
The successful candidate will report to the UK General manager.
To apply for the position, send your CV to: email@example.com
The overall purpose of the role is to focus on developing the business and market share. The core objective is to grow sales aligned to the business strategy.
You will be required to carry out the following activities:
Dealers and account management
- Visit dealers in the territory on a regular basis
- Maximise exposure of the company’s products
- Manage and develop dealers
- Manage annual sales targets for each dealer and report sales progress and pipeline activity on a monthly basis
- Provide sales forecasts on a quarterly basis
- Support pre-sales activity as required
- Prepare dealer projections and targets
- Set goals and objectives by dealer, have a sales action plan for each dealer
- Use continuous improvement with dealers to help them run better businesses
- Share details and results as case studies
- Learn all aspects of any new product and be prepared to sell it
- Ensure dealers have access to all current marketing collateral and that is listed correctly in adverts etc.
- Communication to dealers of key marketing activity and projects
- Ensure dealers understand the warranty process and advise/troubleshoot as necessary.
- Constantly research and identify new dealers as per new business targets
- Approach such dealers and open if appropriate
- Identify top-performing dealers and repeat their sales strategy across under-performing dealers
- To work with your nominated line manager to create and implement a defined strategy to achieve sales objectives
- Work in close collaboration with the service and technical functions and ensure relevant sales training is provided to dealers to increase sales volumes and promote the company’s products
- Provide regular communication to the business in terms of sales pipeline activity
- Promote sales and products to hit 100% of territory sales goal
- Produce regular sales reports for nominated line manager
- Identify winners and losers within territory and action steps for improvements
- Support arrangement and attendance at promotional events
Job descriptions will develop over time and you will be required to carry out any other tasks that fall within your skill level.