Product Advisor – Jiraffe – Home-based, covering the South
Position: Product Advisor
Location: Home-based, covering the South
Salary: Competitive with generous OTE
We have an exciting new opportunity to make an addition to our team of Product Advisors and we are inviting applications from either sales or therapy professionals who believe that they have what it takes to develop a territory and grow sales whilst making a difference to the lives of the children who are at the centre of all we do.
Our company is at an exciting stage of growth and highly driven to achieve our ambitious and focused business plans. From the early days of the current pandemic we have lead the way being proactive and taking great care to work safely, protecting our staff and the children and families who need our products more than ever in these difficult times.
As Product Advisor, you will report to the Sales Manager and be responsible for the sales of Jiraffe products and services within your geographical territory. The territory covers M4 corridor & South Wales. You will occasionally travel to Sheffield to attend events such as Product Training and Sales Meetings which may require overnight stays.
- Demonstrating and advising our customers on the full range of Jiraffe products and services which will mean being able to identify their needs and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Conduct assessments, set ups and reviews of Jiraffe equipment in school, home or clinic to ensure appropriate solutions to a child’s postural needs.
- Delivering great customer service to build and maintain outstanding customer relationships
- Ability to track the sales performance on your territory and develop and maintain a business plan. To be able to use this to identify opportunities for new and existing customers
- Excellent time management skills demonstrating the ability to maximise customer facing time in the most efficient way
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- A hands-on and practical approach to equipment use and maintenance
- Good time management skills
- Commercial astute
- An empathetic approach to the circumstances and needs of our customers
- Full driving licence
What we can offer you
Our work really does change young lives for the better and we stay true to our values in everything we do: Always Supportive; Always Caring; Always Safe; Always Ethical; Always Encouraging.
The success full candidate will receive a competitive salary with generous OTE. The position will also benefit from a company van, phone, laptop as well as access to company pension, healthcare schemes and a great range of benefits, rewards & training opportunities tailored around our core values and designed to help you reach your full potential whilst feeling truly valued and appreciated for the work that you do.
We provide a positive, inclusive environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. We offer a high performing and supportive team environment where talented people can really grow and be proud of their contribution to the important work that we do.
We are proud to have a people-focused culture. Charity and social activities play an active part in our working lives and we are proud to be a responsible corporate citizen. It all contributes to creating a working environment which is friendly, supportive and encouraging. Check out our videos on YouTube and our other social media for more information on the work that we do.
Who we are
Jiraffe is part of Jenx Limited, based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire we are a growing, successful business selling Jenx, Rifton and Tarta products throughout the UK and Ireland
With over 30 years’ experience of working with children and adults with special needs, Jiraffe are dedicated to offering the latest, most innovative and highest quality specialist products. We work closely with carers, families, therapists and funding bodies, and, by taking the time to understand everyone’s needs, we aim to provide the products and services our customers need. We want to make a real difference to people’s lives – carers as well as children and adults, because here at Jiraffe we firmly believe everyone is entitled to have a happy and fulfilling life.
The Jiraffe range covers all aspects of everyday life from seating and standing, to mobility and sleeping and therapy and bathroom equipment and we’re adding new products regularly too! All our products are aimed at enabling people to experience a wider range of activities in comfort.
Please check out our video to hear from some of our friendly team about what it’s like to work for Jiraffe & Jenx Ltd’
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role to our HR department at HR@jenx.com
Closing date: 28th October 2021