Product Specialist – Leckey – North London
Role: Product Specialist
Location: North London
Job type: Full-time, permanent position (Job Ref: PS0821)
Salary: £40k + commission
We wish to invite applications from experienced Sales or Therapy professionals to work within our Product Specialist team. This is an exciting career development opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate they share our values and have the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, commitment and attitude to join our team.
As Product Specialist, you will report to the Regional Sales Manager (Kayleah Cooper) and will be responsible for the proactive development of Leckey UK sales and for targeted campaigns around product promotion to our existing and new customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provision of the highest standards of service to build and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Demonstrating, advising and educating customers on the full range of Leckey UK products and providing assistance to them in carrying out product assessments, product set up and product servicing.
- Planning & monitoring of sales activities to achieve overall sales and individual product targets for the territory through effective management of the Territory Business Plan.
- Maintaining a high level of customer contact and communication and proactively identifying opportunities for business development.
- Managing your diary to maximise the time spent with customers and ensuring your availability for appointments when requested.
It is essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Empathy for the needs of children & families who use our products
- An understanding of the demands placed upon therapy professionals
- 2-3 years professional sales or therapy experience
- A practical approach to equipment use and maintenance
- Fully developed time management and planning skills
- IT Literate in Microsoft Office to include Word & Excel with the ability to learn new IT systems
If you believe you can make a difference and you are ready to join the team please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 2.00 pm on Wednesday 24th August 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.