Product Specialist – Made for Movement – South West England, Midlands & Wales
- Full Time, Permanent
- Reporting to Head of Made for Movement UK & IRL
- Conducting customer product try-outs and providing demonstrations
- Meeting sales targets to increase revenue & market penetration
- Creating & maintaining highest standards of customer relationships
What we do
Made for Movement Limited is a subsidiary company of Made for Movement Group AS, a specialist healthcare organisation based in Norway that design and manufacture high end, rehabilitation equipment for Children and adults with disabilities. We are proud to help others and believe in “Changing Lives Together” by highlighting the importance of movement, activity and inclusion. Our product lines give people with limited abilities the opportunity to be upright and supported in movement bringing health and well-being benefits as well as targeted outcomes for rehabilitation and social inclusion.
We are the exclusive sales and customer care channel for the Innowalk & Innowalk PRO brands. We have a vastly increasing market and growth potential with market expansion and new product introductions.
Our small but experienced team are based across the UK & IRL with our Head office in Reading, Berkshire, and our parent head office in Skien, Norway.
Job in brief
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a clinical or industry experienced background to join a highly innovative, young specialist company with unique products & industry standard setting customer care ambitions.
The ideal candidate will be based around the Bristol area or M5 Corridor for easy commute across the territory and has clinical experience as a rehabilitation healthcare professional and/or demonstrable experience working within a similar field with rehabilitation products for individuals with moderate to complex healthcare needs.
Our product specialist will help increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
In this role, we seek an individual with outstanding organisational, interpersonal, communication skills as well as an objective driven & highly analytical nature to ensure consistent forward-drive of the business.
In call application of hands on assessment for children & adults with movement disorders to establish best outcomes that will contribute to the health and wellbeing of individuals through assisted movement via our product portfolio range.
The successful candidate will ultimately ensure our clients are receiving highest standards of care and service as well as searching for pathways to grow division sales within specialist clinical settings of the private, charity and healthcare sectors.
- Hands-on clinical assessment for product try outs with children and adults with moderate to complex neurological movement disorders
- Face to face meetings with multi-disciplinary client profiles such as clinicians and healthcare professionals (Physiotherapists) to provide clinical/product assessments and education on products.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies for own territory
- Analyse data to find the most efficient sales and service methods
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research and relationships
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Assess sales performance according to KPI’s
- Monitor competition within assigned territory
- Prepare and submit reports to Head of UK & Ireland Business
- Minimum 2 years Clinical practitioner background essential within rehabilitation setting (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Therapy Assistant role’s)
- Minimum 3 years Proven experience in a similar role as a Field Sales Product Specialist within the rehabilitation equipment sector.
- Degree level Education (Consideration given for experience in the market)
- Ability to demonstrate good technical understanding and practical application of rehabilitation equipment
- Ability to demonstrate bio-mechanical and clinical understanding of disabilities to a good degree
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with CRM recording and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding and empathy for individuals with additional needs
- Problem-solving aptitude
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: £29,000.00 to £34,000.00 /yea negotiable
- Annual on target Team Bonus based on percentage of salary and cumulative team target success
- Enrolment into company pension plan
- Enrolment into Death in Service policy plan
- Company Van & fuel card
- Mobile Phone & laptop
Please send your CV with a cover letter attached to email@example.com
Application closes 1st September 2020 and Due to social distancing measures, interviews may be conducted via digital platforms.