Product Specialist Seating & Positioning – Specialised Orthotic Services – Remote
The role is ideally suited to an individual who has some experience with Seating & Positioning and is looking for the opportunity to develop to a more senior position where their input and experience can help shape the future direction of the business. The role is part of the commercial team and includes working with our customers and stakeholders to provide clinical and product insight.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Review and advise on the latest clinical developments in seating and positioning.
- Creating content for Customer training and other product documentation.
- Answering all product-related questions professionally and addressing queries promptly.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings, exhibitions and symposiums as required.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Advising key customers on how best to use our products.
- Contributing to the new product development process.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
- Provide product support and input to the Sales and Customer Service teams.
Head office is at Tutbury Derbyshire, but the position can be located remotely in the UK, travel around the UK is expected.
Salary circa £45,000 per annum
To apply, please send your CV to HRteam@drivedevilbiss.co.uk