Sales Consultant – Pressalit – UK-wide
Self-starter with excellent sales skills and experience of presenting solutions to occupational therapists, institutions and end-users.
Pressalit is looking for a Sales Consultant to help shape and develop new opportunities with occupational therapists (OTs), institutions and end-users.
Pressalit is a renowned Danish manufacturer of stylish bathroom and kitchen solutions for the physically disabled. Designed to promote independence wherever possible and safe working environments when users need assistance, our products make a huge impact on the quality of peoples’ lives.
At Pressalit, we continually prioritise Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Sustainability has become an integral part of our organisation’s DNA as we have worked to develop a responsible and sustainable company for more than half a century. Pressalit’s work with CSR and our special focus on the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals have become deeply rooted in our company ethos. Our efforts are evident through a number of activities and partnerships, for example with UNICEF and our sponsorship of Para sports.
As a Sales Consultant for Pressalit, your job is primarily concerned with developing new business.
Your tasks will include:
- Development of sales and relationships with OTs and institutional specifiers.
- Product demonstrations using a mobile display vehicle to OTs, local authority stakeholders and end-users.
- Arranging and presenting team meetings and seminars to OTs and local authority stakeholders.
- Working with Pressalit’s ‘Best Practice’ sales process, employing Solutions Selling sales tools, and maintaining data in the CRM system in line with company guidelines and requirements.
- Providing product solutions for specifying OTs and project stakeholders. Where appropriate producing Auto CAD drawings and product schedules.
- Ensuring clients receive the best customer service, technical advice and after-sales support.
- Participating in and sometimes planning exhibitions and other marketing activities.
As a person, we expect you to:
- Possess excellent sales skills by being able to present and appear in a professional and convincing manner.
- Be result-orientated by focusing efforts on achieving measurable targets and improvements. You show persistence in overcoming obstacles.
- Show initiative by identifying and dealing with issues proactively. You seize the opportunities that arise.
- Be structured and good at keeping many balls in the air, keeping and following up appointments.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have a flexible and positive approach towards your job and your colleagues
- Bring 3-5 years’ relevant sales experience with occupational therapists, institutions and end-users. Your educational background is not decisive although you will need to demonstrate a degree of computer literacy – most important however, is a proven record of accomplishment selling to the customers mentioned above.
You will be part of a company that is continually evolving. The Pressalit culture is characterised by responsibility, freedom and diversity – this with a strong focus on our four values ”we listen, we give, we play, we act”. This is a very independent, responsible and rewarding job, which presents a variety of exciting challenges. You will be part of a very strong team with a committed and experienced back office in Reading who work closely with colleagues in our Danish headquarters. As you will be part of an international company, we expect you to visit Pressalit’s head offices in Denmark 1-2 times a year.
Your location is not essential; we are open to applications from all over the United Kingdom.
If you have further questions regarding this job, you are welcome to contact Sales Manager, Andrew Lowndes, +44 787 984 1720.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV – no later than the 16th March. Send your application explaining why you will succeed with this role along with your CV through our job bank at https://pressalit.com/about-pressalit/jobs-and-careers/. Appointment desired as soon as possible.