Sales Manager – Seating Matters – UK-based
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager
REPORTING TO: Directors
SALES MANAGER: Competitive salary and package for successful applicants
INTERESTED IN JOINING A WORLD-CLASS HEALTHCARE COMPANY?
We are currently hiring an experienced Sales Manager to join our world-class team at Seating Matters.
We design and manufacture clinical, therapeutic seating for patients and caregivers in hospitals and care homes for those with disabilities and sell our products throughout the UK & Ireland.
Learn more about us here
Our new Sales Manager will be working to help support our team of Seating Specialists across the UK & Ireland.
WHY JOIN US?
We have a great company culture of positivity, respect, fun & appreciation for each team member. We have regular company lunches, team activities and opportunities for career progression as our company grows.
Skills are important to us, but a person’s attitude means so much more. We really do hire for attitude and teach for skill. So while we’re looking for someone with experience in sales, market development and customer support, we really want to know if you’re willing to learn, develop, grow yourself and the business.
If you think you fit the bill, send your application to email@example.com as soon as possible!
We can’t wait to hear from you!
MORE ABOUT SEATING MATTERS
Seating Matters is a dynamic organisation which manufactures therapeutic, clinical seating for healthcare environments. We are seeking new staff members to help our company grow to the next level and help many more patients around the world with our world-leading products and services.
A major tenet of how Seating Matters work is around our principle of continuous improvement and extreme customer service.
To this end, each staff member at Seating Matters is highly trained to be intensely focused on the customers’ needs and to grow the business with the patient and the customer front of mind.
As such, the job description detailed below should not be regarded as restrictive or definitive but acts as a broad guide to the demands of the post.
The job description will be reviewed as the successful candidate progresses and as the company grows.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
- A role model, possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A driven and flexible approach to work to meet the needs of the business and the role.
- A self-starter and commercially minded with a strong business focus with drive and enthusiasm to develop the role.
- Well organised, self-motivated and highly resilient person who can work under pressure to maintain deadlines.
- A team worker who can respect and work successfully with internal and external customers.
- Have a flexible and positive approach to the role.
- A proven track record of relevant experience in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- A history of sales success in a healthcare environment.
- Experience in business development and customer support.
- Growing Seating Matters’ impact on patients across the UK and Ireland.
- Assisting our existing sales channels in sales and customer service.
- Developing the market and sales activites to improve customer access to our clinical, therapeutic chairs.
- Driving licence.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Proficient in sales and customer support.
- Previous relevant industry experience.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail.