Mobility Service Engineer/ Product Assessor – Lifestyle and Mobility – Harlow
Basic salary: £18k – £25k depending on experience plus commission
Required: We are looking for an experienced Mobility Service Engineer or Product Assessor that is looking for a chance to work out of our new flagship store in Harlow.
We are looking for someone with experience in the mobility industry, but not essential, who must have a good technical or mechanical background in the mobility industry to ensure our new customers get the top level of customer aftersales service we expect. They will be predominantly working from the Harlow site but may be asked to support other sites if necessary.
The Harlow store will be our next biggest and brightest flagship store yet. This will be located on the high street set over a space of 7,500 sq ft. You will need to support the showroom manager, and be part of, a customer-focused team on the road, ensuring delivery of sales targets and KPI’s whilst ensuring our exceptional company service standards are maintained. You will also have support from an experienced and dynamic team.
- Maximising profitability, meeting sales target
- Going out on mobility assessment and deliveries
- Service and repair mobility products
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers
- Assist customers in selecting the best products to suit their needs
- Answering service-related calls
- Supporting showroom from time to time
- Ideally, have an engineering background or done a similar job before
- Good customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills – day-to-day interaction with customers of all ages and all walks of life
- Ability to organise own time and multitask
- Good telephone manner
To apply for this role, send in your CV to Darren Macey at firstname.lastname@example.org