Mobility Showroom Manager – CareCo – Leeds
Position Type: Permanent
Required: An experienced Mobility Showroom Manager for our New CareCo Showroom opening in Leeds.
We are looking for someone with a strong managerial retail background, and ideally, experience in the mobility industry, to make our new showroom in Leeds a success and build upon the CareCo (UK) Ltd name.
You will be responsible for, and be part of, a customer-focused team, ensuring delivery of sales targets and KPI’s whilst ensuring our exceptional company service standards are maintained.
- Managing and motivating the team to achieve sales targets.
- Maintaining and improving operations by initiating, coordinating and ensuring compliance to policies and procedures.
- Managing showroom stocks, layouts, pricing, and promotions.
- Ensuring staff have the product knowledge to sell effectively and enhancing this knowledge as required through effective communication and training.
- Planning day to day operations and reviewing results.
- Obtaining, interpreting and acting upon sales information.
- Training, coaching and appraising staff.
- Promoting the business by liaising and engaging with relevant local bodies
- Sales driven
- Commercial awareness
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Good numeracy and IT
- Eye for detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
- Staff Training
- People handling
Send in your CV for the attention of Matthew Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org