Mobility Showroom Manager – Lifestyle and Mobility – Harlow
Salary: £30k Basic – OTE £45k – £55k
Required: An experienced Mobility Showroom Manager or Experienced Rep that is looking for a chance to run our exciting New Flagship Store in Harlow.
We are looking for someone with a strong managerial retail background, and ideally, experience in the mobility industry or a rep that has experience with powered wheelchairs/active user wheelchairs to make our new showroom in Harlow a success and build upon the Lifestyle and Mobility brand.
The Harlow store will be our next biggest and brightest flagship store yet. This will be located on the high street set over a space of 7,500 sq ft. You will be responsible for, and be part of, a customer-focused team, ensuring delivery of sales targets and KPI’s whilst ensuring our exceptional company service standards are maintained. You will also have support from an experienced and dynamic team.
- Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Managing showroom stocks, layouts, pricing, and promotions
- Going out on mobility assessment and deliveries
- Ensuring staff have the product knowledge to sell effectively and enhancing this knowledge as required through effective communication and training
- Planning day-to-day operations and reviewing results
- Obtaining, interpreting and acting upon sales information
- Training, coaching and appraising staff
- Promoting the business by liaising and engaging with relevant local bodies
- Sales driven
- Commercial awareness
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Good numeracy and IT
- Eye for detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
- Staff Training
To apply for this role, send in your CV to Darren Macey at firstname.lastname@example.org