Service Engineer – Kingkraft – South Yorkshire
Kingkraft is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the team in the engineering department.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Service Engineer is responsible for providing a professional service, installation, breakdown and maintenance service to clients throughout the UK. This will involve carrying out pre installation visits and conducting delivery, installations, commissioning, breakdown and service calls on Kingkraft’s specialist equipment.
- Carry out pre installation visits in line with Engineering Programme
- Carry out deliveries, installation and commissioning for Kingkraft equipment
- Complete (fully or partial) bathroom adaptation projects
- Provide telephone support on matters surrounding installation, maintenance an product knowledge
- Liaise with office surrounding any issues with customer orders and that any recalls required are communicated and arranged appropriately.
- Complete relevant paperwork and update information on portal
- Assist with exhibitions and demonstrations where applicable
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good customer service skills
- IT Literacy
- Team player
- Clear and detailed communication
- Time Management
- Strong Engineering/Servicing Background
- Attention to detail
- High-quality standards and workmanship
- Knowledge and experience in plumbing
- Multi-skilled with basic electrical knowledge
- Experience in ceiling hoist systems highly desirable
- Must have full clean driving license
Other responsibilities: (e.g. money, equipment, materials)
You will be provided with a company credit card, fuel card, mobile phone and tablet. All workwear and tools to support your job are provided. DBS checks carried out if candidate does not have a certificate.
Position: Full time
Salary: £23,000-£25,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Candidate ideally to be based in South Yorkshire
*Please note, this role will require night outs and some overtime. The candidate will be required to work all over the UK.
Please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org