Service Repair Engineer – C Franklin – South East / London
C Franklin is looking for an enthusiastic Service Repair Engineer with experience of Servicing and Repairs of disability hoisting equipment to join the team in the engineering department.
We are based in Weeley, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex and cover all the South East, London Area and North London.
If the Engineer has experience and can work on their own initiative, they can be based either in this area or the London area.
If based away from the area, then they would be sent to work on jobs on their own or meet up with the rest of the team on site.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Service Engineer is responsible for providing a professional service, breakdown and maintenance service to clients throughout the UK.
This will involve carrying out visits, breakdown and service calls and must be DBS cleared as they will be working in schools etc – C Franklin cannot employ without this.
- Carry out visits in line with Engineering Programme
- Complete relevant paperwork and update information
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good customer service skills
- IT Literacy
- Clear and detailed communication
- Time Management
- Strong engineering/servicing background
- Attention to detail
- High-quality standards and workmanship
- Experience in ceiling hoist systems highly desirable
- Must have a full, clean driving license
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
CVs to Jackie Dobson at firstname.lastname@example.org