Technical Sales Representative – Chiltern Invadex (UK) – North England
Salary TBC based on experience
Chiltern Invadex (UK) Limited have an upcoming vacancy for a dedicated and motivated representative to cover the North of England.
Chiltern Invadex is a leading manufacturer and supplier of products designed to aid mobility, independence and improve daily life for the elderly and less able. Its product portfolio includes overhead and mobile hoists and slings to help in the moving and handling of clients in hospitals, nursing homes and home environments and a full range of showering and bathing products including shower cubicle/enclosure systems and shower commode chair ranges.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, well organised technical sales representative with a strong customer focus to develop and manage business in the North of England.
This is a varied and challenging role which includes:
- Working closely with healthcare professionals and end-users to assist in the specification of suitable equipment, including physical assessment
- Liaison with architects\building contractors in the design of efficient hoist tracking systems and assisted bathrooms
- Product demonstration: both domestic and professional
- Occasional attendance at trade shows and management of company stand
- Input into the development of new and existing product ranges
This position is 100% field-based and the successful candidate will need to be highly motivated and flexible with a professional, approachable manner.
Full product training and mentoring will be provided to the successful applicant.
Key skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- Flexibility (the position may involve some late nights)
- Organisation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Full driving licence essential
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Desire to learn and contribute to the success of the company
In return, the company offers:
- A competitive salary
- Stakeholder pension
- Company vehicle with fuel card
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Weekly paperwork day (as required)
- Full technical training to enable confidence within the position
Safeguarding our potentially vulnerable client base is essential, as such the award of the position is subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure. Please note that a disclosure will not necessarily discount an applicant from being offered a position.
To apply please send a full CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications 31 August 2019.