UK Technical Sales and Service Representative – Freerider
Established in 1995 Freerider Corporation has grown to become one of the largest Mobility Scooter manufacturers.
In line with our growth strategy we are looking at expanding our current team and welcome applicants from all parts of Great Britain.
We are looking to recruit a UK Technical Sales and Service Representative to join our sales team. The role will be home based but with the need to cover the UK there will be a requirement for occasional nights away from home.
Main duties & responsibilities are:
- Educate all stakeholders on the service and repair of our full range of products
- Carry out service repairs on products when called upon
- Making appointments to meet new potential customers
- Maintaining and developing existing customers
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Increase market share in existing market
- Achieving sales targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
Skills & experience required:
- A good level of electrical and mechanical engineering experience preferably gained within the mobility industry
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to establish and develop new and existing business
- Passion for quality and commitment to delivering a first class service
- Highly organised and able to plan and prioritise workload
- Success in achieving targets and producing results
- Driving licence essential
In return we offer:
Basic wage + commission, expenses, company van, mobile phone
To apply: for this position please send your CV along with a covering letter and salary expectations to