Upcoming summer CPD event for Assessors and Disability Officers to inform on latest product innovations
Wyvern Business Systems has teamed up with ergonomic furniture manufacturer Flokk to deliver industry-leading CPD sessions to DSA Assessors and HE Disability Officers.
These free CPD sessions aim to provide a great opportunity for assessors and disability officers to get up to speed with the latest assistive tech innovations. The event brings together industry specialists to demonstrate how the future of assistive technology is going to look.
Wyvern Business Systems says that it is passionate about sharing its developments with industry professionals and looks forward to showcasing a wide range of software and equipment.
The Wyvern and Flokk CPD Elite event will run from 09:00 – 16:30 on Wednesday 5th June 2019 at: Holiday Inn Newport, The Coldra, Gwent, NP18 2YG.
The CPD session will include presentations from the following:
- Flokk’s Ergonomics Professional, Bas van der Doelen: Supporting students every day
- iView Learning: The market leading eLearning portal for course-long AT support
- Nuance: Getting the most out of Dragon
- MindView: Assistive Technology Software for Academic and Work Place purposes
- Texthelp: Improve reading and writing confidence
- Medincle: Award Winning British Medical Spellchecking & Dictation Software
- Global AutoCorrect: LexAble develops intelligent, automatic spelling correction software
- Sonocent: Supporting learners with audio note-taking technology since 2007.
- Present Pal: Industry leading presentation software which improves public speaking, allowing users to deliver a more confident and prepared presentation.
- Gordon Morris: The market’s favourite supplier of hearing aids, hearing equipment and other assistive hearing devices
- KAZ: At the leading edge of educational technology, this revolutionary and patented method was designed to teach students to type easily, efficiently and effortlessly, in just 90 minutes.
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance and a free copy of each of the above software.
To register for the event, the link is here