Area Sales Representative – KYMCO UK – Northern Territory
KYMCO UK is looking for experienced candidates to cover the Northern Territory of the UK for its leading range of mobility products, motorcycles, ATVs, utility vehicles & scooters.
It would be advantageous for candidates to also have knowledge of the motorcycle and/or the automotive trade, and preferably a track record in ‘business to business’ sales. The successful candidate will be joining one of the most progressively expanding motorcycle and EV manufacturer brands in the UK.
We would also welcome applications from candidates who may want to progress their careers further and have aspirations to take the first steps into the ‘Territory Sales’ arena, with a manufacturer. In this case, you would have an experience and understanding of working within a dealership environment or a fast-paced business-to-business sales environment. Covering the North of England, Scotland and Ireland, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular dealer visits, reviewing and developing every aspect of their business.
- Targeting and prospecting for new business partners, as appropriate in the territory.
- Driving and increasing the territory’s sales and market share.
- Ensuring your area achieves its commercial objectives in full.
- Effectively managing the relationship between KYMCO UK and its dealer network.
- Providing timely and accurate reports on all aspects of activity and performance.
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to be part of the continuing success of KYMCO UK, then we want to hear from you, please apply now!
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), high levels of professionalism and a good understanding of the mobility market and desirable to have an understanding of the motorcycle and/or automotive markets and industries, together with experience at retail management level and/or previous field area sales experience.
You must be dynamic in your approach to business, be able to work on your own initiative and be target driven, for success. Excellent organisational, influencing and negotiation skills are essential, along with good PC and presentation skills.
- Full car driving licence
- Full motorcycle licence (desirable).
- You should ideally live within the territory in question.
- You will also possess the ability to manage your workload effectively remotely.
An excellent basic salary and a monthly performance bonus will be awarded to the successful candidate.
A suitable company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop computer will be provided.
Apply in writing with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Katrina Randall, KYMCO UK Ltd, 30 North Road, Bridgend Industrial Estate, Bridgend, CF31 3TP.