Business Development Executive – CareCo – Leeds
Since its birth, CareCo has predominantly been known as a leading retailer of medical devices in the United Kingdom. However, to further expand the business CareCo is looking for an energetic and personable Business Development Executive to be a catalyst for growth in to the B2B sector.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for the right candidate to use their knowledge and experience to exploit opportunities within the NHS, care homes, private hospitals, and other social care procurement platforms.
As a Business Development Executive working in the B2B sector, CareCo for Professionals, you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional operational and commercial standards, resulting in the achievement of sales targets and the reduction of loss.
This position will be initially based out of the new Leeds Depot, developing into a field-based role with on-site interaction with customers and the potential to expand the Team and Head the division on a national scale.
What are my responsibilities?
- Identify opportunities for business growth across varying routes to market via leads through incoming inquiries and the recruiting of new customers
- Form strategic partnerships with corporate entities to capitalise on additional revenue streams and the maximising of profits
- Building your network by visiting potential new customers, identifying their requirements in line with the existing product portfolio
- Be the main point of contact for existing customers, establish a good rapport, and manage their account to maximise sales and margin
- Manage the operation within the sales and aftersales process to maintain customer relationships and minimise company loss
- Evaluate unique opportunities with accounts to provide a solutions-based service and overcome commercial differences
- Use customer feedback and sales reports to make commercial decisions when selling, considering best and slow-selling products, stock availability and product positioning in the market
- Manage communication ensuring customers are aware of current and planned activity, new or amended procedures, and newly launched products
- Participate in effective communications across the group from our network of nationwide showrooms, sister companies and other divisions to encourage best practise and promote idea sharing
- Ensuring new additions to the Team are recruited to the very best capability
What skills are required?
- Self-motivated, personable individual with the ambition to succeed within a brand-new division within the company
- Strong ability to build, develop and maintain relationships with a variety of clients
- Great time-management and organisational skills
- Experience using a variety of computer software, familiarity with CRM systems would be ideal
- Ability to demonstrate good business acumen
- Experience in enlisting onto framework agreements and tendering processes
- A history of success within the care home and NHS market sectors
- Someone who seeks opportunities for ongoing personal development and actively engages with company training opportunities
- Someone who can deliver and monitor the effective implementation of training and induction programmes for new colleagues
- A driving license
What do CareCo offer you?
Extensive benefits package –
- A competitive annual salary dependent on experience, with an excellent commission structure
- A company car
- 20-days annual leave (does not include Bank Holidays)
- Extra days holiday for long-standing employees