Business Development Manager – Herida Medical – South East
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: South East
Herida Medical has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager in the South East.
Herida Medical is on the lookout for a hungry self-starter with a passion for developing leads, forging new relationships, selling our outstanding range of support surfaces, and moving and handling equipment. You will have experience of working in the NHS, ideally both acute and community. Working with a range of KOL’s – TVN’s, EBME, CES Managers, Contract Managers, NHS procurement, this field-based role, requires someone with a proven track record of developing new business and creating long-term partnerships in this space.
- Quickly identifying the KOL’s in new business opportunities across the territory.
- Build valuable relationships with KOL’s across the territory.
- Developing an expert understanding of the portfolio of equipment across the territory.
- Build a portfolio of tenders and contracts and renewal dates.
Identify sales leads by:
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Expertly demonstrate our product range to senior influencers at evaluation days and ERG.
- Identify key business development areas, set journey plans and carry out cold calling visits.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Maintain and update the CRM database to ensure the accurate collation of data.
- Become an expert and brand ambassador across the full portfolio of products.
- Results orientated with a tenacious approach and strong work ethic
- Existing strong relationships with senior KOL’s in the territory.
- Skilled in communication and influencing across all levels within the NHS
- Ability to succeed in a fast-moving, changing environment
- Ability to act on own initiative, making thoughtful, customer and business focussed decisions
- Evidence of strong negotiation and communication skills
- A good understanding of marketing principles
- Experience in journey planning and effectively organising own time
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Clinical background.
- Moving and Handling experience.
- Successful management of a large territory.
If you feel you have what it takes to work in an exciting and fast-moving organisation then call our HR team today on freephone 0800 193 6030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV and covering letter.