Delivery Driver – Easy Mobility Services – Essex
Easy Mobility Services is a customer-focussed provider of assisted living aids. We are pleased to announce that due to expansion we require a mature-minded, enthusiastic individual who is organised with qualities of compassion and empathy to join our team.
You will be delivering goods such as mobility scooters, rise and recline chairs, specialist beds, and any equipment necessary to help people live better lives. In addition to this, you will be instrumental in assisting our Field Service Technicians in their work as well as providing a valuable transportation facility between our retail outlets throughout Essex.
As a key member of our Field Service Team, your primary purpose will be to:
- Deliver products, goods, and parcels safely and efficiently to designated locations within a set timeframe
- Ensure proper handling and delivery of sensitive materials with authorisation if necessary and deliver high standards of customer care
Our Delivery Driver:
- Keeps accurate records of deliveries and customer authorisation and ensures all documentation is submitted to management on time
- Takes payments where necessary
- Is informed on the operation and safety elements of products to confidently and accurately complete a customer handover of goods
- Properly uses and maintains delivery equipment, including vehicle and mobile technology.
- May have to lift heavy products or parcels
- Drives safely and follow all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Keeps company vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained, has fuel, oil and is ready to drive
- Communicates with customers by phone to update them of the time of deliveries if there have been issues or changes to their estimated time of arrival
- Follows pre-planned diary accurately with minimal deviation
Job type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000 per year
How to apply
All CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org