Midlands Area Sales Executive – Electric Mobility – Midlands
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you want to work in a fun and supportive environment?
- Do you want to work for a company that values you for who you are and what you do?
- Do you want ownership of your area?
- Do you want to take the key decisions and be accountable for them?
If the answer to these is yes, you could be just what we are looking for.
Electric Mobility is looking for a worthy successor as the current Midlands Area Sales Manager is retiring after many highly successful years. Electric Mobility is a long-established private company, with a very strong market position and an enviable reputation for quality, service and reliability.
Reporting to the Managing Director, as an Area Sales Manager, it will be your job to grow both sales and profitability of the business in the Midlands. Working as part of a National Sales Team, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Growing and developing the Midlands area distribution network
- Working closely with dealers to promote the products and increase market share
- Being the 1st point of contact for all customer’s technical, commercial and general enquiries
- Training dealer staff on the company’s products
- Demonstrating products to dealers and potential end-users
- Liaising with internal teams of Sales, Technical, Marketing and Customer Service
The Successful Applicant
The Area Sales Manager will have/be:
- An ambitious, motivated and highly professional self-starter
- A fun approach to work and a team player who enjoys building relationships
- Successful track record of winning new customers and growing business
- Empathetic approach with the elderly and disabled
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Proven track record of selling technical products through a dealer network
- Strong territory management with the ability to effectively cover the Midlands
- A focus on adding value, being a specialist and providing a 1st class service
- Strong persuasive selling style
- Ability to successfully demonstrate products both to dealers and end-users
- Capability to retain and explain technical product information
An attractive basic salary, company vehicle and bonus scheme are available.
Please contact Jonathan Hearth, Electric Mobility’s Managing Director on 01460 258102 for an informal chat or email your CV and application letter to email@example.com Please – No Agencies!