Mobility Showroom Manager – Lifestyle & Mobility – Bournemouth
Role: Mobility Showroom Manager
Do You Feel Under Unappreciated?
Do You Want To Earn More Money?
Do you Want To Take on More Responsibility?
Do You Want To Work For a Fresh Dynamic Company?
If The Answer is Yes, then you need to apply for this role now!
We are looking for someone to manage and run our £1 million pound turnover store in Bournemouth, which is one of our biggest and brightest mobility stores in the UK.
You will ideally be experienced in the mobility industry with a competitor or possibly a rep that has experience with powered wheelchairs and active user wheelchairs to build on the success of our Bournemouth showroom.
You will be responsible for, and be part of, a customer-focused team, ensuring delivery of sales targets and KPIs whilst ensuring our exceptional company service standards are maintained. You will also have support from an experienced and dynamic team.
- Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Managing showroom stocks, layouts, pricing, and promotions.
- Going out on mobility assessment and deliveries.
- Ensuring staff has the product knowledge to sell effectively and enhancing this knowledge as required through effective communication and training.
- Planning day-to-day operations and reviewing results.
- Obtaining, interpreting and acting upon sales information.
- Training, coaching and appraising staff.
- Promoting the business by liaising and engaging with relevant local bodies
- Sales driven
- Commercial awareness
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Good numeracy and IT
- Eye for detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills • Customer focused
- Staff Training
Please email your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 07568574639 if you’re interested in the Job. (All CV’s and contact will be 100% confidential)