Product Advisor – Etac – Bedfordshire
Role: Product Advisor
Salary: Competitive basic with 50k OTE
Etac is a world-leading developer and provider of ergonomic assistive devices and patient handling equipment. Our ambition is to provide solutions that optimise quality of life for the individual, family members and caregivers.
Through our specialised product brands, we offer state-of-the-art products for a wide range of daily needs and care settings, for people at all stages of life. Whether the solution is for a child or an elderly person, our aim is to promote the individual’s abilities and improve the caregiver’s working conditions – through quality, functionality and design.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the UK team as a Product Advisor responsible for our Paediatric Equipment portfolio in the South/South East of England.
Etac have an exciting, market leading selection of product brands; R82 & Convaid which are widely used in the Community setting and NHS.
You will be joining a rapidly growing business and team of over 70 colleagues in the UK at an exciting point in our ongoing development. We are shortly moving to our new purpose built warehouse and office suite in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside, 20 minutes from the Midlands motorway network. Etac has a presence in most Northern European countries as well as North America. Part of the induction and training will include travel to at least one of our Scandinavian based business units.
The position will be responsible for developing existing and new business within the Community Equipment Contract market, special schools, NHS and private retail markets. Also, account managing and supporting current clients in a designated territory providing best in class education and technical support. A can-do attitude is imperative.
Brands: R82 (Seating, Standing, Walking & Hygiene), Convaid (Mobility)
Essential Job Functions
To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to:
- Present, promote and sell products/services to customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Analyse the territory and market potential for strategic territory planning.
- Develop detailed information regarding market needs and provide product improvement input on an ongoing basis.
- Manage existing markets and key accounts; ensure that market penetration is occurring for all markets/segments and provide continual feedback for revenue growth.
Must uphold Company values and ethical business conduct as well as maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- A high level of interactive communication is required with customers and management in the fulfilment of these duties.
- Full training and support will be given and ongoing.
- 2-3 Years market experience an advantage especially in paediatric assistive devices
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- BA/Bsc level of education an advantage
- Strong business acumen.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is preferrable.
- Negotiation and presentation skills are vital to the success of this position.
- Understanding of the UK market is highly desired.
- Previous experience of working in healthcare sector an advantage.
- Analytical skills to solve complex problems and make informed decisions.
- Maintain a high degree of complex communication both inside and outside the Company.
- Analyse and manipulate data and reports.
- Reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Cross functional team involvement is required.
- Requires occasional overnight travel.
- Home working forms a small part of the role, but it is predominately field based
- Assist in the setup of trade shows and exhibition stands
- Demonstrate and assess products alongside healthcare professionals for children with disabilities in homes, hospitals, schools and care settings
- Competitive salary, open ended commission and bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company van, laptop, mobile phone.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a desire to work with customers and clients to achieve desired outcomes. Technical and business competencies will be explored at the interview stage.
Please send with a copy of your CV with a covering letter explaining why you want to join Etac as well as your current salary package to Gabriel.email@example.com or call 0121 561 2222.