Regional Product Specialist – Rehabilitation Manufacturing Services Ltd – South East England
Position: Regional Product Specialist
Location: North London, Oxfordshire & Hertfordshire
Package: Based on experience with £45,000 OTE
For over 40 years, RMS has been a supplier and manufacturer of mobility products to both the NHS and private sector. Due to their continued expansion and growth, they now have an exciting opportunity for a suitable candidate to represent RMS at CDC’s (Child Development Centres) and specialised Schools covering the North London, Oxfordshire & Hertfordshire areas of the UK.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the role will entail supporting existing clients and developing new opportunities through assessments, exhibitions and attending clinics. You will be working with fellow professionals in the health sector serving children and adults with a wide range of health conditions and disabilities and prescribing a range of paediatric products. The role requires visiting customer and healthcare establishments throughout the allocated area.
- RMS require enthusiastic, hard-working individuals with previous sales experience.
- Full product training will be provided.
- A technical background with a confident, positive and empathetic personality would also be an advantage.
- Applicant is required to complete a DBS check which the company will source.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service
- Mobile phone
- Company vehicle
Interested parties should send a CV marked “Regional Product Specialist” by email to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 17th December 2021