Sales Executive/Business Development Manager – Silvalea – Midlands
Role: Sales Executive/Business Development Manager
Location: Birmingham Area (Midlands)
Salary: Dependent on experience, commission available.
Silvalea is dedicated to providing not only the highest quality products available on the market but also to provide customers with the best possible service, support and product training currently available.
Silvalea is looking for a Sales Executive/Business Development Manager to focus on both current and new sales channels, promoting patient transfer products and supporting – and supported by – the current Sales and Marketing teams.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic and well-established brand in the field of moving and handling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort with presenting to internal and external stakeholders/dealers.
- At least 5 years of proven sales experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience of Salesforce or CRM systems would be advantageous.
- Full driving licence (max. 6 points) as this role requires travel throughout the area.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Visiting, managing and cultivating stakeholder/dealer relationships in the area.
- Expanding coverage of the Silvalea product line.
- Providing dealers with detailed product information as required.
- Being the first point of contact for post-sales care.
- Managing sales targets, forecasts and pipeline and providing monthly KPIs.
- Working with existing Sales team supporting pre-sales activities.
- Assisting with post-market surveillance reports.
- Liaising with Marketing team for developing strategies and garnering specific, relevant details for case studies and promotional materials.
- Collaborating with the Technical Lead to promote appropriate training for dealers, OTs and other stakeholders.
- Keeping up-to-date with market trends and spot opportunities for business growth in line with the sales and marketing strategies.
- Attending various exhibitions and events as appropriate, esp. The OT Show, annually in November.
- Up to 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover email to Gary Bevan: email@example.com