Technical Sales Surveyor – Nightingale Bathrooms – Kent
Nightingale Bathrooms are a small family-run business, established in 2012, which are installers of accessible bathrooms and wet rooms throughout Kent and the South East. Additionally, we install standard bathrooms and kitchens.
An opportunity has arisen for a friendly, outgoing bathroom surveyor with excellent customer service skills and knowledge of inclusive design to join our team. The role could also suit an ex-installer. Part field-based and part office-based.
- Survey customers’ properties as required and produce accurate plans and quotations.
- Carry out inspections of completed works to ensure that workmanship is satisfactory.
- Meet with customers in our showroom.
- To attend site, when required, to investigate/rectify call backs and report back to the office where original fitters need to attend.
- To liaise with fitters and customers while work is being carried out to ensure the jobs run as smoothly as possible particularly where unforeseen issues arise.
- Assist with overseeing stock levels in our warehouse.
- Represent the company and its customer service policy in all contacts with existing clients and potential customers.
- Other duties as and when required.
- 4 GCSEs at Grade C and above (English and Maths essential)
- A good background knowledge within the accessibility section
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Punctual and conscientious
- Good time management
- Excellent and compassionate customer service skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality – a people person
- Competent in Excel, Word and Google Calendar
- Experience of using Articad Bathcad system for producing plans would be beneficial
- Full driving licence
What we offer
- A company vehicle with fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Salary based on experience: £32,000 – £40,000
- Working hours: 8.30am-5pm
How to apply
To apply, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com