Territory Sales Manager – Etac – Home-based covering South of England
Job Role: Territory Sales Manager South
Location: Home-based covering the Southern half of England and Wales
Salary: OTE £60,0000
Following the acquisition of Ki Mobility in 2021 an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful sales team in the south has been created.
Ki Mobility wheelchairs are better by design. Whether it’s our customer service, quality, website, or our product – we strive to be better. We understand that innovative design must always lead to a functional product that improves lives and makes mobility easier. From agility and maneuverability to structural integrity, strength, and durability. We don’t just make wheelchairs; we make wheelchairs better.
Etac is a world-leading developer and provider of ergonomic assistive devices and patient handling equipment. Our ambition is to provide solutions that optimise the quality of life for the individual, family members and caregivers.
You will support an established network of trusted dealers providing education and training, assessment support and after-sales care for the Ki Mobility product range. You will also have access to mobility products from the full Etac portfolio including R82 paediatric wheelchairs and buggies, Etac medium active and tilt in space wheelchairs and the Star pressure care range.
You will join a dynamic team of 30 salespeople backed by our experienced customer service team, in-house marketing expertise and operational excellence. You will have full access to class-leading training facilities in our purpose-built facility opening in May this year. There has never been a better time to join the team.
Responsible for building Etac Ltd mobility business throughout the south of England and Wales with primary focus on Ki Mobility and our established network of trusted dealers.
Essential Job Functions
To perform the job successfully, you must be able to:
- Present, promote and sell products/services to customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes
- Strategic territory planning based on market analysis
- Develop detailed information regarding market needs
- Provide product improvement input on an ongoing basis
- Manage existing markets and key accounts
- Ensure comprehensive market coverage
- Provide operational feedback for future development
- Uphold company values and ethical business conduct as well as maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Demonstrate a high level of interactive communication with customers and management in the fulfilment of these duties
Full training and support will be given and ongoing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or experience in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of Complex Rehab Sales Management experience is preferred.
- Strong business acumen.
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is preferrable.
- Negotiation and presentation skills are vital to the success of this position.
- Understanding of the UK market is highly desired.
- Previous experience of working with mobility wheelchairs or complex rehab.
- Analytical skills to solve complex problems and make informed decisions.
- Maintain a high degree of complex communication both inside and outside the Company.
- Reports directly to the Managing Director
- Cross-functional team involvement is required
- Requires occasional overnight travel
- Must be able to safely lift a wheelchair without assistance
- Assist in the setup of trade shows and exhibition stands
- Requires lifting up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
All interest and enquires please send with a copy of your CV to Shawn.Clarke@etac.com or call 0121 561 2222.